Ice Spice Shuts Down Ozempic Rumors After Weight Loss: 'You Never Heard of a Gym?'

Ice Spice Shuts Down Ozempic Rumors After Weight Loss 'You Never Heard of a Gym'

"It’s termed as discipline. It’s referred to as nourishing yourself properly. It’s known as the demanding life of being on tour," the 24-year-old rapper declared.


Ice Spice is decisively quashing speculations regarding the means behind her recent weight reduction.


On August 19, the "Princess Diana" artist, 24, hosted an X Spaces dialogue where she addressed allegations that she’s been utilizing Ozempic, a prescription medication sanctioned by the FDA for individuals with type 2 diabetes.


Ozempic, which is a brand designation for semaglutide—also marketed as Wegovy—acts on the brain to influence feelings of fullness, and it’s the latest craze for shedding pounds in Hollywood.


"I sincerely wish you all never stumbled upon the term Ozempic. That’s one thing I genuinely wish," she expressed on the platform, previously known as Twitter. "Oh my God, like, what even is Ozempic? What the f--- is that? Seriously, what is that?"


Ice Spice is presently traversing the globe for her world tour following the release of her highly anticipated debut album, "Y2K!", and she insists that her rigorous itinerary is the true cause behind her weight loss.


"Like, you lethargic individuals never heard of a gym?" she continued. "It’s called the gym. It’s called consuming nourishing food. It’s called being on tour. Like, what the hell? Perhaps if I were lounging at home all day, it would be easier to maintain a heavier physique."


The Grammy nominee is not the only celebrity to refute claims of using Ozempic for weight loss as the trend of weekly injections continues to rise.

Ice Spice Shuts Down Ozempic Rumors After Weight Loss 'You Never Heard of a Gym'

Earlier this year, 50 Cent rebuffed assertions that he used the drug to shed 43 pounds.


"Everyone’s talking about weight loss. I was at the gym. I was working the f--- out, man. Who says Ozempic? I was running," he emphasized in an Instagram video. "I was running, I was doing what I had to do."


"You saw me on tour. I was moving around," he continued. "I was 253 lbs., I dropped down, and now I’m 210. Oww, so what’s your take on that?"


Other celebrities who have denied taking Ozempic include Scheana Shay, Ashley Benson, Julia Fox, Jessica Simpson, Garcelle Beauvais, and more.


The Quran - Chapter At-Tahrim : 08

O believers! Turn to Allah in sincere repentance, so your Lord may absolve you of your sins and admit you into Gardens, under which rivers flow, on the Day Allah will not disgrace the Prophet or the believers with him. Their light will shine ahead of them and on their right. They will say, “Our Lord! Perfect our light for us, and forgive us. ˹For˺ You are truly Most Capable of everything.”