Mormon Wives’ Layla Taylor, 23, Says She Got 6 Cosmetic Procedures in 4 Months: 'Small Little Tweaks'

Mormon Wives’ Layla Taylor, 23, Says She Got 6 Cosmetic Procedures in 4 Months 'Small Little Tweaks'

Layla Taylor is getting candid about the recent changes she's made to her appearance.


The star of "The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives" recently joined the Page Six "Virtual Reali-Tea" podcast and admitted that she is likely the most enthusiastic about plastic surgery among her castmates. The 23-year-old revealed that she has undergone several cosmetic procedures just since wrapping up Season 1 of the reality show.


"In the past four months, I've had my breasts done, my nose reshaped, a tummy tuck, lip filler, chin filler, and Botox," she proudly shared.


Describing these changes as "small little tweaks," Taylor explained that she chose to have the procedures to regain confidence as a young, divorced mother of two.

@laylaleannetaylor Nose and chin update :) @peakplasticsurgery @Rise Rejuvenation Center #plasticsurgery #nosejob ♬ original sound - Layla Taylor

"I had my kids young, and I adore them, but they did a number on my body, and I wanted to feel attractive again. I’m single," she confessed. "I want to find a new husband one day, so I decided to revamp!"


Her friend and co-star, Demi Engemann, also shared that she had her nose done, noting that getting plastic surgery at a young age is fairly common among members of the Mormon Church.


"We all got this stuff done before we were 20 years old," Engemann, now 30, joked. "That's just the Utah way."

Mormon Wives’ Layla Taylor, 23, Says She Got 6 Cosmetic Procedures in 4 Months 'Small Little Tweaks'

Taylor first announced her decision to undergo a breast augmentation on TikTok in March.


"As a mom and a nursing mom, I felt like I hadn’t been confident in a while," she shared then. "So, I’m excited to get some of that confidence back. Let’s go get a new rack!"


Throughout her cosmetic journey, Taylor has been open and honest on social media, emphasizing that her choices are personal.

Mormon Wives’ Layla Taylor, 23, Says She Got 6 Cosmetic Procedures in 4 Months 'Small Little Tweaks'

"Just because I decide to do something to my body doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with anyone else," she explained. "I didn’t need these changes; it was a personal choice that I knew would make me happier in the long run, and that’s what matters most at the end of the day."


The Quran - Chapter Al-Ma'arij: 24- 25

and who give the rightful share of their wealth

to the beggar and the poor;