Kesha Is Confused 'Not Gay' and 'Not Straight' 'I Don't Know What I Am'

Kesha Is Confused 'Not Gay' and 'Not Straight' 'I Don't Know What I Am'

The "Praying" singer, Kesha, 35, revealed her sexuality on an Instagram post shared during LGBTQ+ Pride month. She wrote by posting a selfie lost somewhere in greenfield,

"🌈Happy pride! 🌈In case I haven't been straightforward enough (LOL) I just wanted to take a sec to tell everyone that you are not only enough, just as you are, but the world is so fucking lucky to have you," 

"I'm not gay. I'm not straight. I don't know what I am. I love people. I love people because we are all our own little consciousness journeys, dancing around the sun ☀️, How weird and interesting and fun this life is, right?"

"I refuse to be anything, really, except for open to it all 🌟I know it can be confusing sometimes, but you are so seen and loved."

"See u at stonewall soon."