Adele Opens Up About Her Desire to Have 'a Couple More Kids

Adele Opens Up About Her Desire to Have 'a Couple More Kids

Adele desire to expand her family!

In a latest episode of BBC's Desert Island Discs, the Grammy winner, Adele, 34, revealed to host Lauren Laverne that she desired to have more children. Being mom of a nine years old boy from her ex-husband Simon Konecki. Here is what she explains about motherhood,

"I definitely would like a couple more kids, It would be wonderful if we can. If not, I've got Angelo. I just want to be happy."

"every single way."

"Good, bad, strange. I love being a mom," 

"Angelo has just fallen in love with music. He's been into video games the last few years, which is very much his dad's area, not mine. We sit down and have the most intense conversations about music. It's not like I'm like, 'Well did you know? Obviously ... ' "

Adele Opens Up About Her Desire to Have 'a Couple More Kids

"We sit down and we listen to these songs together and we pick them apart, And when we're talking about it, he's like, 'What do you think this means?' I'm like, 'I don't know. It could mean this, it could mean that.' It's just heavenly."

"It was, but it was never really tricky because we're such good friends. Over my dead body is my kid having a messy divorce in his life."

"There are no issues and there were no issues, so I guess it was easier to make sure that didn't happen. I was blessed with him and he's just the best. I definitely approached it all with grace, and I think that really paid off."

"Mommy's been having a lot of big feelings recently. ... I feel a bit confused," 

"I love your dad 'cause he gave you to me. You're half me and you're half Daddy," 

"Oy, I feel like you don't love me, You know Mummy doesn't like anyone else like I like you, right?"

"He'll probably go through stages of hating it when he's a teenager… But it was an important part of the puzzle I was trying to figure out of my life — not the album — so I had to include it."

"I'm definitely open to it, I would like more children. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I didn't because I have Angelo, but yeah, I think so."

"good and happy person."

"I don't expect anything of him, I don't care what his career is, as long as he's passionate about whatever it is that he does and that he's happy."

Adele shared on her Instagram with a series of photos and wrote a caption after her "Hyde Park Night" concert,

"Hyde Park Night 2! My heart is absolutely full!! I’ll never forget these shows with you, slap bang in the middle of London, outdoors, during Pride weekend! You brought everything and more! Thank you so so much for having me. Thank you to the entire line up, you were all incredible. Thank you to my band and my crew for two seamless shows. And a huge thank you to everyone from BST, an absolutely impeccably run event, you looked after the crowds so well and I’m so honored to have been asked to perform this year so thank you! See you really soon ♥️"