Britney Shares Three Most Beautiful Women In Hollywood Who Are Supportive Family


Britney Shares Three Most Beautiful Women In Hollywood Who Are Supportive Family

The singer, Britney Spears, 41, shared a photo of Salena Gomez wrote a descriptive tribute to three gorgeous women in Hollywood who always there in each life struggle of her and like a family supportive. Here is what she said,

"She came to my wedding … the three most beautiful women in Hollywood … @drewbarrymore, @parishilton 😍 … "

"I had no idea !!! I was SO HAPPY !!! She told me “I just want you to be happy” three times ... My mother does that as well … "

"It was so cool she was able to get to me and share her thoughts 💭… Although I’ve been forced to see people against my will my whole life ... she was a beautiful surprise !!!"

"I appreciate ALL the mental health speeches she does for our generation ... Two hour specials with representatives … "

Britney Shares Three Most Beautiful Women In Hollywood Who Are Supportive Family

"You’re such a special person and I had to share this picture … I thought it would make her happy 💕 !!!"

"PS … My mom was asked by the paparazzi 3 times on the street “How does your daughter feel about your response to her wedding” … she said all she wanted for me was to be happy !!!"

"Mom and Selena, I’m so happy to have such a supportive family !!! God bless you 💕💕💕"