Suga The Niece Of Rapper Trina Shot And Killed In A Drive-by Shooting Incident

The Niece Of Rapper Trina Shot And Killed In A Drive-by Shooting Incident

The niece of rapper Trina was shot and killed in Miami, Florida.

According to police, A 17 years old girl identified as Toni Chester, the niece of rapper Trina, was killed and two others injured in a drive-by shooting incident at the 62nd street to Northwest 13th Avenue in Miami, Florida. 

The deceased was riding on a black Mercedes which received multiple bullets in a window and the rear windshield.

Police is investigating the motive of the murder.

The Niece Of Rapper Trina Shot And Killed In A Drive-by Shooting Incident

Bobby Lytes, who is Trina's cousin and Love & Hip Hop: Miami costar, shared a heartfelt tribute on his Instagram,

"Heaven couldn’t wait for you. I’m so sorry my baby cousin. You were always suppose to be the most protected."

"You were always the princess."

"Everyone who knows you, knows how talented you are. You were the next big thing when it came to rap. You were going to take over the world."

The Niece Of Rapper Trina Shot And Killed In A Drive-by Shooting Incident

"I’m so sorry this happened, I’m so so sorry! I can’t stop crying and I’m angry."

"You had your whole life ahead of you. I’m going to hold on to the memories we created, the time we did spend together. I’m going to always remember Big Suga!"

"Even as I write this I’m at a lost for words, I don’t know what more to say, except we are all going to miss you, but your energy I can still feel! Fly high and find any way you can each day to show us you are still with us, ❤️ until meet again 🙏🏽"