Doja Cat Shaved Her Head and Eyebrows - Don't Like Having Hair

Doja Cat Shaved Her Head and Eyebrows - Don't Like Having Hair

The Grammy winner and the "Woman" Singer, Doja Cat, 26, always known for her unique styles and she loved her looks more than anybody else. This time the Cat takes a challenging transformation and she goes live on Instagram and its totally unbelievable she shaved her head and eyebrows in live in front of her fans and make her fans shocked. 

Doja Cat Shaved Her Head and Eyebrows - Don't Like Having Hair

Shave Head & Eyebrows is not an easy task and in-front of the world is quite challenging but its always an easy job for Doja Cat. She said,

"You guys have seen me wear my natural hair out. I had, like, two eras where my hair would be out. I would straighten it ...There was a moment where it was natural, and I don't even wear it natural 'cause I don't feel like it and it's just a f---ing nightmare, dude. I'm over it,"
"I'm really liking this," 
"no point"
"What is use of having hair if you're not going to f---ing wearing it out? I don't even sport it, so I'm shaving it off. There's no point. I've never felt so f---ing happy, like ... it's very funny how much of an effect taking my hair off my head has positively influenced me," 
"I can swim, which is a big deal for me because I love to surf. I can swim, I can work out, I can do like real strenuous workouts and sweat my ass off," 
"Another kind of fun thing for" the "Say So" hitmaker, "is that my wigs are going to lay flatter if I ever do wanna wear a wig."
"If I wanna do a buzzcut color, I can do any color without actually doing it on my own head, I can do a buzzcut wig. Either way, it's like much easier all around. And it's too hot for that s---, even though it's almost fall. This is just better, it's a lot better."
"I'm glad my head is a good shape. I was scared it was going to give peanut head ... I was like, 'What the f--- does my head look like without hair?' "