Megan Thee Stallion Pitches Herself for Bridgerton While Hosting SNL

While making her Saturday Night Live facilitating debut Oct. 16, rapper Megan You Steed expressed during her speech that she's a "great entertainer" and pitched herself for an acting job on a specific Netflix Rule period show.

Megan Thee Stallion Pitches Herself for Bridgerton While Hosting SNL

"I would rather not gloat or nothing, however I figure I do a very decent English pronunciation," she said. "OK, look at this. Put me in Bridgerton, bitch."


Before SNL, Megan acted onscreen a few times and played herself on a September episode of the Disney+ series She-Mass: Lawyer at Regulation.


As well as naming her acting ability during her SNL discourse, the Texas local likewise run through a portion of her monikers. "We have Tina Snow, the Hot Young lady Mentor and the H-Town Cutie," she said. "Furthermore, assuming you're one of my many, numerous critics, I'm most likely, ugh, That Bitch."


Megan facilitated the show hours after it was accounted for that her Los Angeles home was burglarized while she was away. Without affirming the news or sharing subtleties, the rapper later tweeted, "Material things can be supplanted however I'm happy everybody is protected." we have contacted LAPD yet hasn't affirmed subtleties of the supposed burglary.



She likewise declared on Twitter that "after SNL I truly must have some time off," adding, "I'm so drained, actually and inwardly."


Megan partook in various representations on the show, including a clinical dramatization spoof production named "Hot Young lady Emergency clinic" with SNL cast individuals Punkie Johnson and Self image Nwodim. Megan additionally performed three melodies — "Uneasiness," "NDA" and "Plan B."