Sydney Sweeney Spotted On A Date Night with Fiancé Jonathan Davino

Sydney Sweeney Spotted On A Date Night with Fiancé Jonathan Davino

On Friday, Sydney Sweeney went on a date with her fiancé Jonathan Davino.

The Euphoria actress, 25, was caught strolling down the street with her partner just hours after attending an Armani Beauty event in New York City.

The couple dressed in all-black ensembles for their night out. Sweeney donned a short black dress and tights with knee-high black leather boots and an oversized leather jacket. Davino, a Chicago restaurateur, wore a black leather coat over a dark tee, trousers, and black boots.

Davino wrapped his arm over Sweeney's back in one of the photos from their Friday night outing.
Sydney Sweeney Spotted On A Date Night with Fiancé Jonathan Davino

Sweeney had earlier walked the red carpet with Armani Beauty to commemorate the introduction of the My Way Refillable Parfum. In a black crop top and a sheer floral skirt, she posed for the camera.

Sweeney, who was not wearing her ring on Friday, was first seen with a diamond on her left ring finger on February 28. On March 2, HotGossipNewz revealed her engagement.

The couple has been dating since 2018, although their relationship has remained relatively private. They don't post about each other on social media, save from a few appearances together, including at an Emmys party in 2018 and other PDA-filled vacations.

Sweeney, who stars in the upcoming Netflix rom-com Anyone But You opposite Glen Powell, said in her cover story for Cosmopolitan's Love Issue in February that she doesn't "date people in the spotlight."
Sydney Sweeney Spotted On A Date Night with Fiancé Jonathan Davino

"I don't date actors, musicians, or anyone in the entertainment industry because I can just be normal Syd that way and it's the easiest," she explained. "I have an excellent support system. I have friends who will fight for me and let me stand on a pedestal and shine without making me feel like, "Oh no, I'm shining too brightly, and I need to take a step back."

Then, in July, the two-time Emmy nominee — best known for her roles in White Lotus, The Voyeurs, and Sharp Objects — spoke with The Hollywood Reporter about her plans beyond Hollywood. "I want to have a family, and I've always wanted to be a young mum," she told the tabloid.

Sweeney also expressed concern about the "stigma" that the profession places on young women who have children, as well as how taking time off to raise a family might affect her career.

"If I wanted to take a six-month break, I wouldn't be able to afford it," she added. "I don't have anyone to lean on, no one to whom I can turn to pay my bills or seek assistance."
Sydney Sweeney Spotted On A Date Night with Fiancé Jonathan Davino