Tori Spelling Gets 6 Stitches on Chin After Fainting, Jokes She Should've Asked Doc ‘Make It a Little Tighter’

Tori Spelling Gets 6 Stitches on Chin After Fainting, Jokes She Should've Asked Doc ‘Make It a Little Tighter’

Tori Spelling took it on chin, sharing an up-close video of the stitches she received after injuring herself during a fainting spell.

“So I had a little incident the other day,” she began during the April 16 episode of her podcast, misSpelling.

Tilting her chin up in a video shared on Instagram, the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum showed off a black line of stitches under her chin.

“Can you see this?” she asked. “I have six stitches here. I feel super proud.”

“I haven’t had stitches since the parrot bit me in the nose in the '90s,” Spelling said, before pausing and whispering, “That’s a whole other story. We’ll save that one.”

Spelling, 50, went on to share what led to her receiving stitches. “I fainted the other night,” she explained, adding that this was the second time she’s fainted in recent months.

“This time, I fell straight forward, and yes, split my chin open,” she said.

“They sewed me up. I wish I had been a little more coherent, I would have been like, ‘Oh, this is a great area,’ " she said, rubbing her chin and jawline.

“‘Can you just make it a little tighter?’ " Spelling quipped, pulling the skin back on her jaw.

“For all the plastic surgery people think I’ve had, and I have not had, like, ‘Damn.’ Just like, tighten it up. But I wasn’t thinking straight.”

Tori Spelling Gets 6 Stitches on Chin After Fainting, Jokes She Should've Asked Doc ‘Make It a Little Tighter’

The podcast host also shared that she was most likely "completely dehydrated," adding, "I think, perhaps, me not drinking water, subconsciously is a form of self sabotage."

She also noted in her Instagram post that low iron was a contributing factor in her most recent fainting spell. She captioned the video, "❤️🧠👌🏼… low iron 🥩🙋🏼‍♀️."

It’s not the first time Spelling has been forthcoming about her appearance on her podcast; the actress recently shared that took Mounjaro for weight loss following the birth of her fifth child, son Beau, back in 2017.

“I couldn’t lose the weight,” she explained. “At my heaviest, I was 120 lbs. my entire life. And after Beau, I was 160 lbs.”

Mounjaro is similar to Ozempic and Wegovy — brand names for semaglutide — which work in the brain to impact satiety, and have been trending in Hollywood circles for weight loss.

“I did Mounjaro and everyone admits it now,” she had said on the show. “It’s a different time so I don’t feel shamed saying that.”

The Quran - Chapter Az-Zukhruf : 67 - 76

Close friends will be enemies to one another on that Day, except the righteous,

˹who will be told,˺ “O My servants! There is no fear for you Today, nor will you grieve—

˹those˺ who believed in Our signs and ˹fully˺ submitted ˹to Us˺.

Enter Paradise, you and your spouses, rejoicing.”

Golden trays and cups will be passed around to them. There will be whatever the souls desire and the eyes delight in. And you will be there forever.

That is the Paradise which you will be awarded for what you used to do.

There you will have abundant fruit1 to eat from.

Indeed, the wicked will be in the torment of Hell forever.

It will never be lightened for them, and there they will be overwhelmed with despair.

We did not wrong them, but it was they who were the wrongdoers.

The only real friendship is that which is in the sake of Allah

الْأَخِلَّاءُ يَوْمَئِذٍ بَعْضُهُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّ إِلَّا الْمُتَّقِينَ (Friends, on that day, will become enemies to one another, except the God-fearing 43:67). 

This verse tells us plainly that the friendly relations in which we take so much pride in this world, and for which we don't even care about halal (permitted) and Haram (unlawful), will be of no use on the Day of judgment, rather they will turn into enmity. 

In this connection, Hafiz Ibn Kathir has reproduced a discourse of Sayyidna ` Ali ؓ narrated by ` Abdur Razzaq in his Musannaf and by Ibn Abi Hatim regarding two Muslim friends and two Non-Muslim friends. 

One of the Muslim friends died and when he was given the glad tidings of Paradise, he recollected his friend and supplicated in his favour: 

"0 Allah! That friend of mine used to advise me to obey You and to obey the Holy Prophet ﷺ ، he used to direct me towards virtues and to prevent me from vices, and kept on reminding me that one day I would have to meet You. 

So 0 Allah! Do not misguide him after me, so that he may also see the scenes of Paradise as You have shown to me, and be pleased with him, as you have been with me." In reply, it will be said to him, "Do not worry, if you know what reward I have stored for your friend, you will weep less and laugh more." 

Later, when the friend will also have died, both the souls will get together and Allah Ta` ala will direct them that each one of them should praise the other. Thereupon, each one of them will say about the other that he is the best brother, best companion and the best friend.

As against this, when one of the Non-Muslim friends will die, and he will be told that he will go to Hell, he will recollect his friend and will supplicate thus "0 Allah! That friend of mine used to insist upon me to disobey You and your messenger, used to direct me towards vices and used to prevent me from virtues and used to tell me that I would never meet You. 

So 0 Allah! Do not give him guidance after me, so that he may also see the scenes of Hell, as You have shown to me, and be displeased with him just as You have been displeased with me." 

Later, when the other friend will also have died, both their souls will be get together, and they will be directed to praise the other. 

Then each one of them will say about the other, "He is the worst brother, worst companion and worst friend. (Ibn Kathir p. 134, v.4)

Therefore the best friendship, in respect of this world as well as the Hereafter, is the one that is for the sake of Allah. Many are the merits stated in 'ahadith' for those two Muslims who love each other purely for the sake of Allah. 

One of these merits is that they will be in the shade of the "'Arsh" (Throne) of Allah. And 'love for the sake of Allah' means to love someone because he is a true follower of the religion prescribed by Allah. As such, it includes sincere love for teachers of religious subjects, spiritual guides, reformers, religious scholars and devotees of Allah, as well as for all the Muslims.