Mark Wahlberg Intense Early Morning Workouts Starts with a 2 A.M. Training Session

Mark Wahlberg Intense Early Morning Workouts Starts with a 2 A.M. Training Session

"My week starts on Sunday at 2 a.m.," the actor shared.


Mark Wahlberg is renowned for his early morning gym sessions, and now, he's taking his fitness regimen to an even more extreme level.


On July 21, the Departed star, who usually showcases his 4 a.m. workouts, posted a new video on Instagram featuring his intense 2 a.m. Sunday gym session.


"My week starts on Sunday🙏2 am 🥶 @municipal 🏹📈💯 get a head start🥶🔥," the 53-year-old captioned the post, giving a nod to his athleisure clothing line.

Fans flooded the comments, expressing disbelief at Wahlberg's early workout time and commending his dedication.


Although Wahlberg always seems enthusiastic about his fitness routine, he told earlier that there are times he struggles with motivation. “I feel it more often than you think,” he admitted when asked if he ever feels like skipping the gym.


Nevertheless, the Family Plan actor emphasized the significance of staying fit and embracing tough challenges as a core part of his lifestyle.


“I don't want to miss out because if, heaven forbid, I cut corners, skip a workout, or don’t put in the effort and I don't achieve my desired results, I'll know why. I don't want to live with that regret,” he said, adding, "I always feel better afterward, so I just go and get it done.”

Mark Wahlberg Intense Early Morning Workouts Starts with a 2 A.M. Training Session

“I start out sluggish, but before long, I’m operating at full capacity and end up having one of the best workouts in a long time," Wahlberg continued, attributing his gym accomplishments to his unwavering work ethic.


"But the hard work that I've invested has always been a key factor in my success,” the star concluded.


The Quran - Chapter As-Saf: 08

They wish to extinguish Allah’s light with their mouths, but Allah will ˹certainly˺ perfect His light, even to the dismay of the disbelievers.