Stevie Nicks Hospitalized with Weird Infection Following Surgery Complications

Stevie Nicks Hospitalized with Weird Infection Following Surgery Complications

Earlier this month, Stevie Nicks faced an emergency hospitalization that led to the sudden postponement of two concert dates.


During her rescheduled concert on July 24 in Glasgow, U.K., the 76-year-old Fleetwood Mac singer opened up about her recent health scare, which forced her to delay her July 6 show in Glasgow and her July 9 performance in Manchester, England.


"I don’t know what happened. I just got this weird infection, and it just went crazy,” Nicks told the audience, according to Deadline.


Nicks shared that she had been staying in a “fabulous castle” in Glasgow before the show. 


"We get here days early because we want to be here for a few days," she recalled. "I finally just looked at my assistant – it was like two in the morning – and I said, ‘I think we need to go to emergency.’ She looked at me and I said, ‘I’m not kidding! I think we need to go to the hospital.'"


She continued, "And so our butler — this wonderful man — throws us in his BMW Sedan, which is so great, and off we sped through the night to a hospital."


Nicks revealed she spent two days in the hospital before returning to the castle and postponing her tour dates.


"I’ve been fighting this for this whole thing," she said, adding, "This whole tour I’ve been fighting what started here. And I would be damned if I wasn’t coming back here."


On July 6, OVO Hydro, where Nicks was set to perform, announced on X (formerly known as Twitter) that her show had been rescheduled.

Stevie Nicks Hospitalized with Weird Infection Following Surgery Complications

"Due to a recent leg injury requiring a minor surgical procedure that will need a few days of recovery time, Stevie Nicks’ scheduled performances in Glasgow Saturday 6 July and Manchester Tuesday 9 July have been postponed," the venue wrote.


Nicks successfully performed the rescheduled date in Manchester on July 16.


The "Landslide" singer is next set to perform in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on Tuesday, September 24, and in Hershey, Pennsylvania, on Saturday, September 28.


The Quran - Chapter Al-Munafiqun : 11

But Allah never delays a soul when its appointed time comes. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do.