Lala Kent Sets the Record Straight on Her Relationship With 50 Cent After Randall Emmett Feud

Lala Kent and 50 Penny are acquiring harmony and out of da club.


Back in August, the Vanderpump Rules star stood out as truly newsworthy when she was spotted visiting the rap magnate after an extremely open fight. Presently, Lala is sharing a report on where she remains with a long-term foe.


"He connected and expressed, 'Come to set. I'm in Los Angeles,'" she only told E! News' Erin Lim Rhodes at BravoCon Oct. 15. "Right when I strolled in, he showed only love."

Lala Kent Sets the Record Straight on Her Relationship With 50 Cent After Randall Emmett Feud

As per Lala, 50 likewise had a message about her ex Randall Emmett, who she split from in October 2021. "He said, 'You ought to have paid attention to me,'" Lala reviewed. "Also, I was like, 'I know' and we are in general great."


The Bravo star proceeded to concede that "50 has been my crush since 'In Da Club' emerged" as far as possible back in 2003.


"I'll continuously have a little squash," Lala conceded. "I have eyes for his sweetheart so sort that one out."


Discussing sentiment, Lala got fans talking before this month when she told Jeff Lewis she "may be enamored." Yet while in New York City, the 32-year-old recommended there might be more than one person dazzling her.


At the point when gotten some information about the new man in her life, Lala remained bashful prior to conceding, "I'm having a prime."


"I couldn't care less," she said. "I'm autonomous and fine. I'm attempting to show these new boobs off to whoever needs to see them… I've been secured for quite a long time. I need to go have a great time. I merit it."