Paris Hilton Celebrates The Simple Life's 20th Anniversary I'm So Lucky to Have These Amazing Memories

Paris Hilton Celebrates The Simple Life's 20th Anniversary I'm So Lucky to Have These Amazing Memories

Paris Hilton is celebrating 20 years of The Simple Life!

The businesswoman, 42, marked the 20th anniversary of the reality television series she starred in opposite Nicole Richie — which ran on Fox and then E! from 2003 to 2007 — with a post on Instagram Sunday.

Sharing a selection of photographs of herself and Richie, also 42, from the show, Hilton began the caption of her post, writing, “Happy 20th anniversary to [the] show that started it all, The Simple Life!👯‍♀️✨.”

“Filming this series with @NicoleRichie was one of the most special, hilarious and iconic times in my life.🥰,” she continued. “I’m so lucky to have these amazing memories!! 💕.”

Hilton then asked fans to name their “fav episode” and added a group of hashtags, including, “#ThatsHot” and “#TheOGs.”

Paris Hilton Celebrates The Simple Life's 20th Anniversary I'm So Lucky to Have These Amazing Memories

The Simple Life
followed Hilton and Richie on their escapades in small and rural towns and, later, corporate America.

The duo was tasked with cleaning rooms, working in fast food restaurants and serving as camp counselors, among other tasks, in various episodes.

In another Instagram post, Hilton celebrated the many iconic lines that came from the series, including her catchphrase “That’s Hot,” and asked fans to name their favorites.

“The most iconic lines came from The Simple Life 👯‍♀️💕 As we celebrate its 20th Anniversary, comment your favorite moment from the show below 🔥 #ThatsHot,” the mother of two wrote.

Paris Hilton Celebrates The Simple Life's 20th Anniversary I'm So Lucky to Have These Amazing Memories

Back in 2020, Hilton told that she was actually playing a “character” on her breakout reality show.

“I knew what I was doing, but the whole world didn’t, so it was kind of frustrating to me to be perceived in that way because it’s not who I am at all,” she said at the time. “But it was such an amazing and entertaining show that I would just think of it as entertainment.”

While Hilton said that the “mean” jokes made at her expense did affect her in ways, she noted that she could “completely understand” why they were made looking back.

“Obviously, I’ve grown as a person,” she explained. “I’m an adult now, but just to be judged and have so many misconceptions based on a character that I had invented myself was frustrating.”

“At the same time, I built a huge brand off doing it,” Hilton added. “So, I don’t really regret it.”

Paris Hilton Celebrates The Simple Life's 20th Anniversary I'm So Lucky to Have These Amazing Memories