Tori Spelling Explained Veneer Journey After Felt Disgusting Teeth

Tori Spelling Explained Veneer Journey After Felt Disgusting Teeth

 Tori Spelling recently opened up about the poor state her teeth teeth were once in, describing them as “disgusting.”

On the June 4 episode of her podcast, "misSPELLING," the 51-year-old actress discussed her journey to getting veneers with her best friend and dentist, Dr. Kevin Sands. “I always say I have a fear of the dentist. I let my teeth go to s—,” she admitted. “So, how bad were my teeth?”

Dr. Sands did not hold back, saying, “Disgusting, to say the least. They were chipped, discolored. Didn't look like the Tori I used to know.”

“I couldn't smile anymore. I didn't smile,” Spelling added. “I didn't have a cavity till I was 40. That was all downhill from there.”

The Beverly Hills, 90210 star decided to get veneers as a 50th birthday gift to herself, enlisting the help of her longtime friend. She’s thrilled with the results. 

“I wanted to make you look like you did back in the good old days, the hot little Tori that I know,” Sands explained. “We reshaped each of Tori's teeth. We took these special custom molds and handcrafted each individual tooth, rebuilding her smile like it was 20 years ago. Now you have a full smile. They're white, gorgeous, sexy. Look at you. You look 10 years younger.”

Tori Spelling Explained Veneer Journey After Felt Disgusting Teeth

“I've never been happier,” Spelling said proudly. “I smile now. There's a whole new me. People underestimate the power of a smile.”

Last month, Spelling revealed on her podcast that her Beverly Hills, 90210 costar Jason Priestley was responsible for her imperfect smile, sharing that she chipped her tooth while making out with him.

"I have a chipped front tooth from making out with Jason Priestley in an elevator. He chipped my front tooth," she said. "He's a good but aggressive kisser."

Spelling clarified that the incident happened "way before he was married," explaining that they had a "summer fling" and had “hooked up” before.

“Have you ever been kissing a guy and you get an aggressive kiss and your teeth hit each other's teeth?... I guess I have brittle teeth,” she joked.

The Quran - Chapter Al-Qamar : 12

and caused the earth to burst with springs, so the waters met for a fate already set.

فالْتَقَى الْمَاءُ عَلَىٰ أَمْرٍ‌ قَدْ قُدِرَ‌ (so the water [ of both kinds ] met together for a destined event....54:12). In other words, the rain water pouring down from the skies in torrents and also bubbling water gushing forth from under the ground, caused the Deluge [ a huge flood ] which engulfed the entire land, and thus the Divine decree was fulfilled, destroying the people of Nuh (علیہ السلام) to the last man, and even the peaks of the mountains could not give them any shelter.