Joey King Credited Nicole Kidman For Fitness Regimen to The Next Level

Joey King Credited Nicole Kidman For Fitness Regimen to The Next Level

 Joey King has credited Nicole Kidman for taking her fitness regimen to the next level!

During her appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on July 8, the 24-year-old actress shared how Kidman, 57, introduced her to an intense butt workout while filming their new Netflix movie, "A Family Affair".

"Nicole taught me the most epic and grueling butt workout I've ever experienced," King said of her co-star. "I thought being young and agile would help me keep up, but it was incredibly challenging."

King described the workout as including a variety of moves like donkey kicks, rainbows, and fire hydrants. “You have to keep your leg in the air for what feels like 12 years. It's so hard,” she added.

Despite the difficulty, King continues to incorporate Kidman's workout into her routine. "I still do it ... I send Nicole photos and joke, ‘Call the ambulance, love you!’" she told Fallon.

In "A Family Affair", King portrays Zara, a young woman dealing with her mother (Kidman) falling for her famous actor boss (Zac Efron).

King also shared her childhood admiration for Efron, 36, reminiscing about her obsession with him. “I love him. I had his face on everything I owned,” she revealed.

Fallon, 49, quipped, "Did you have a Zac Efron lunchbox or something?" King replied, "Among everything else! I was one of those kids who made sure to be home to watch his movies. I had all the merch I could get my hands on. I was such a fan."

Joey King Credited Nicole Kidman For Fitness Regimen to The Next Level

Speaking about her experience on set, King added, "Zac was so fantastic." She also recounted singing "Scream" from "High School Musical 3" to Efron, who graciously sang along. “He was great about it and even gave me tips on protein intake and wellness,” she recalled.

Overall, King expressed her gratitude for the fitness and wellness advice she received from both Kidman and Efron, which she continues to follow.

The Quran - Chapter Al-Mujadila : 04

He is the One Who sent down serenity upon the hearts of the believers so that they may increase even more in their faith. To Allah ˹alone˺ belong the forces of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.