Machine Gun Kelly Revealed Once Attempted Suicide In "Life in Pink" Hulu Documentary

Machine Gun Kelly Revealed Once Attempted Suicide In "Life in Pink" Hulu Documentary

Machine Gun Kelly has revealed his mental health, ups and downs and struggle for life.

The "Paper Cuts" Singer, Machine Gunn Kelly, 32 shared deep hot facts about his personal life in his new Hulu documentary "Life in Pink".

"I flew to my dad's apartment to clear all this stuff out. I had this really weird interaction with this neighbor who told me all these things I didn't want to hear, That f----- me up even more because I couldn't get closure on it. I wouldn't leave my room and I started getting really, really, really dark."

"Megan went to Bulgaria to shoot a movie and I started getting this really wild paranoia. Like I kept getting paranoid that someone was gonna come and kill me. I would always sleep with a shotgun next to my bed, and like, one of the days, I just f------ snapped."

"I called Megan, I was like, 'You aren't here for me,' I'm in my room and I'm like freaking out on her and dude, I put the shotgun in my mouth and I'm yelling on the phone and like the barrel's in my mouth. I go to cock the shotgun and the bullet as it comes back up, the shell just gets jammed. Megan's like dead silent."

"They simultaneously came at me with this like, 'I want to like, be able to see in your eyes. I don't want to like be talking to you through a veil anymore. I want to see you as my father and I want to see you as my husband-to-be,' I was like, 'I need to kick the drugs, for real this time.'"

"Megan became like the sun to me — like the one that I revolve around and gives me life and like helps me grow, It's just like every fairytale that they never told you in school, that they never taught you. Like the passion between us is otherworldly. I know I've known her in so many other lifetimes."

The Blonde Don also shared a video message for his fans to watch his "Life in Pink" on Hulu,

"the Life In Pink doc streaming now on @hulu enjoy the ride 💓"