Sarah Jessica Parker Revealed Gray Hair Are Convenience

Sarah Jessica Parker Revealed Gray Hair Are Convenience

Sarah Jessica Parker's age doesn't stop her to do million things.

The Sex and the City star, Sarah Jessica Parker, 57, recently interviewed by Glamour and revealed her convenience regarding her gray hair. Parker said,

"I can't spend time getting base color every two weeks. Can't do it. Nope. Too much,"

"It became months and months of conversation about how brave I am for having gray hair," 

"Oh wow! That's… what are they?" 

"I was like, Please, please applaud someone else's courage on something," 

"I just don't understand why I'm supposed to be spending that much time thinking about it," 

"It's not that I'm purposefully dismissive or delusional. But I don't really ponder it. There's been far more peripheral chatter about my time spent on earth than I've spent thinking about it myself," 

"I don't think there's a right or a wrong way to have a relationship with aging, living, time spent on earth. But mine is that there are a million things I want to do with my free time, and none of them have to do with preserving [what I look like] now or trying to get back to 15 years ago," 

"All I think about is like, 'Where am I going to eat?' 'What books am I gonna bring with me?' 'Can we get into that strange little restaurant?' 'Will the water be warm enough where I wanna swim?' Also, Wordle," 

"It's not that I don't take a moment every night and wash my face and put on moisturizer. I do!"