Bosses' Travis Kelce uncovers thing he wears in-game since noteworthy 2020 season, one 'bizarre' custom he's seen

Kansas City Bosses star Travis Kelce is one of the most mind-blowing tight finishes in the NFL.

The three-time All-Master and seven-time Expert Bowl choice has come back to frame through the initial four rounds of the time. With the Bosses 3-1, Kelce has 26 gets for 322 yards and three scores. The accomplishment on the field is most certainly not something supernatural he is doing off the field or any custom or propensity he's finished when the game.

Kelce told Fox News Computerized in a new meeting he isn't one for having any notions nowadays however highlighted one thing he has been doing since he broke the record for most getting yards by a tight end in a solitary season, which he achieved in 2020 with 1,416 yards and an AFC Title.

Bosses' Travis Kelce uncovers thing he wears in-game since noteworthy 2020 season, one 'bizarre' custom he's seen

"I think the greatest thing for me I was wearing a wristband to my left side arm now in light of the fact that the Coronavirus year. I wore it then since we were placing tracers in the wristbands for contact following for Coronavirus. I was wearing them the entire day regularly by and by, strolling around the office and I wasn't wearing them in the game since they were incorporated into our cushions," Kelce said.

"In this way, it was similar to I was bare out on the field. I began wearing it in the game and sufficiently sure, I had the most getting yards ever by a tight end in a solitary season and I recently been wearing it from that point forward. I couldn't say whether it has a lot of to do with strange notion. It seems like I'm stripped out on the field when I have nothing on my arm."

Kelce told Fox News Advanced he has seen some "peculiar" notions others have had in the storage space however nothing he would consider "ridiculous."

"I in all actuality do see folks accomplish something extremely, fascinating where at each storage space they go to they take their shirt and lay it on the ground." he said. "They take their game jeans and lay it on the ground. They make like a life sized model on the floor of their gameday outfit and similar to make them stay there in plain view before they put it on. What's more, I generally believed that was only a tad bit odd or possibly somewhat unique.

"Whenever I stroll past I need to inquire as to why however I feel like each time I contemplate asking them, I'm very much as I would rather not break their certainty on the grounds that clearly they have something different happening in their mind."

Kelce requested that fans do one thing this season - wash their "fortunate shirt."

He and other top NFL figures like Davante Adams joined forces with Tide to urge fans to give that shirt a wash with the organization's Tide Sterile Clean.

"Me and the NFL are collaborating with Tide to handle strange notion. We realize that everyone has that fortunate dress thing, that fortunate pullover that they simply don't have any desire to wash since they would rather not wash the karma off of it," Kelce said.

Fans can participate in the drawing on Instagram, TikTok or Twitter and have until October 23 to enter, with one of the top awards being an outing to the Super Bowl.

Whether the Bosses will be there is still not set in stone, yet a 3-1 beginning after an offseason of worries over how the offense would work without Tyreek Slope is very great.

"Simply continue developing and finding the character of this football crew," Kelce told Fox News Computerized when asked what it would take for the Bosses to return to the Super Bowl.

"I think from the progress to that misfortune to this previous week's success was an enormous part and I feel that forms a ton of trust in the folks in this group and the mentors found a depression of how we will answer their difficulties and to their initiative. We'll simply keep that mindset over time however I think we got as great of a group as I've at any point been a piece of."