New England Patriots sign North Dakota pizza store employee to practice team

From the pizza place to the Loyalists, a NFL confident from North Dakota was endorsed to the training crew on Wednesday.

Sebastian Gutierrez, a 6-foot-6 hostile lineman, played football at Minot State and was subsequently postponed by the Denver Mustangs.

While he was working and sitting tight for his next shot in the NFL, he found a new line of work at Uncle Maddio's Pizza in Minot, North Dakota.

New England Patriots sign North Dakota pizza store employee to practice team

"I saw him behind the line making pizzas and I just, I figured my administrator Denise probably recruited somebody to head off security, I surmise," Losson Leonard, proprietor of Uncle Maddio's, said by means of KFYR.

Gutierrez found a new line of work at the pizza place and worked "two, three days every week," as per Leonard, when the football player was not in the middle of preparing.

"I believe he's an extraordinary young fellow and I hope everything turns out great for him. I figure he'll get along admirably," Leonard said. "I think once they let him in the entryway, he won't ever emerged, I think he'll have an extraordinary vocation in the NFL."

Gutierrez currently has another calling as an individual from the training crew on the New Britain Loyalists.