Paris Hilton Shares Hilarious TikTok Response to Man Who Alleged He "Robbed" Her

Over quite a while back, one night in Paris Hilton's vehicle transformed a fan into a criminal. Presently, he is prepared to admit — and may have made a new best bud simultaneously.


In a TikTok free-form rap video that follows the "One Thing About Me" pattern, force to be reckoned with Gregory Brown from the AsapSCIENCE station reviewed a story how he "ransacked" the beneficiary of a couple of originator shades during an evening of celebrating. Paris, who was broadly one a few superstars focused on by a "Bling Ring" of robbers, seems unbothered by the occurrence as well as even answered the video about the '00s episode in a very '20s way: Through a TikTok response "two part harmony."

Paris Hilton Shares Hilarious TikTok Response to Man Who Alleged He Robbed Her

"One thing about me is that I once ransacked Paris Hilton and I want to believe that she never sees this since I could go to prison. Prison," Greg, 34, said in his unique video. "I was at a M.I.A. show. The artist. It was perfect. I was drinking and [makes a smoking gesture]. I left the show and afterward a major, dark vehicle pulled up and this large number of individuals shouted and Paris Hilton got out."

Greg proceeded, "Then everybody heads inside, including Paris Hilton. The club was known as The Guvernment in Toronto, on the off chance that you know it. Also, everybody proceeded to do whatever they might want to do. They generally left. However, the vehicle was still there and me and my companion opened the entryway. There was nobody in the vehicle, so we just got in the vehicle."


Greg proceeded to say that Daniel Powter's 2005 tune "Terrible Day" was playing inside the vehicle, where the powerhouse likewise found a content for her 2005 thriller Place of Wax.

"We were chuckling, we were shouting, we were in Paris Hilton's vehicle," he proceeded. "Then, at that point, my companion said, 'Run!' and afterward I thought the police were coming, so we ran. Yet, my companion was really shouting with euphoria since she'd taken her Christian Dior shades. Sorry Paris."

@parishilton #duet with @asapscience LOL! 😹 Can you please do a reveal of the sisterhood of the traveling Paris Hilton sunglasses? 🤣💀🕶 #ThatsNotHot #ButThatsHilarious #ButAlsoPlsDontRobMe ♬ original sound - AsapSCIENCE

Greg added, "So we have Christian Dior shades that are Paris Hilton's. We share them in a Sisterhood of the Voyaging Paris Hilton's Shades. So indeed, I burglarized Paris Hilton. I trust that is OK, and kindly don't place me in prison. You're rich."


No charges could be petitioned for robbery today. In California, the legal time limit for such a wrongdoing is three years for a crime accusation and one for a misdeed not entirely set in stone by the worth of property revealed taken.

@parishilton #duet with @asapscience LOL! 😹 Can you please do a reveal of the sisterhood of the traveling Paris Hilton sunglasses? 🤣💀🕶 #ThatsNotHot #ButThatsHilarious #ButAlsoPlsDontRobMe ♬ original sound - AsapSCIENCE

Paris' reaction "two part harmony" shows her grinning in light of Greg's admission. The 41-year-old remarked on his Tiktok and furthermore inscribed her own post, "Haha! Might you at any point kindly do an uncover of the sisterhood of the voyaging Paris Hilton shades?"

Greg wrote in a remark on her "two part harmony," "Please accept my apologies PARIS!!! We can give them back to you!!!! WE HAVE THEM STILL LOLOLOL, no doubt about it!!" Paris answered, "I pardon you and you can keep them! I won't demolish your custom of the sisterhood of the voyaging Paris Hilton shades."