90 Day Brandan Admits He's Been Sleeping on a Stone Bench After Wanting to Escape Mary

90 Day Brandan Admits He's Been Sleeping on a Stone Bench After Wanting to Escape Mary

Brandan is going to extreme lengths to avoid Mary after their latest fight on 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way.

At Monday night’s episode, the couple, who are expecting a baby, argue over Brandan’s noisy habits.

“He’s always shouting, always slamming the door,” Mary admits. “This morning, we got in a huge fight when he’s watching TV with that volume up to 100. I told him to lower the volume, but he won’t listen.”

In a flashback, Mary begs Brandan to decrease the volume level on the television and insists he is “turning it up.”

Brandan responds by asking Mary if they “can talk” but Mary is only interested in the television volume. He becomes upset and asks, “Besides the f — -ing TV, can you talk with me?”

“Just lower the volume,” she responds.

In a confessional, Mary is upset by the way Brandan is treating her, saying, “He’s telling me you know, the bad words like you know, ‘F- you, Mary.’ He’s like that and everybody can hear [it]. After that he just walk away and won’t come back to the house and he’s always doing that.”

90 Day Brandan Admits He's Been Sleeping on a Stone Bench After Wanting to Escape Mary

The argument appears to be the final straw for Brandan, who leaves the house to sleep on a stone bench. When a producer finds him, he asks what happened between him and Mary.

“Just had a really bad fight with Mary,” he explains. “Things got heated. I just felt like I really had to just get out of the house and escape that environment. I thought we were gonna get married, and have a family and all this stuff.”

He continues, “But instead of being happy, me and Mary are fighting more and more. I don’t know what to say, what to do. For the most part, I just walk away because that’s how I grew up and sometimes I’ll go to the town square and I’ll just sleep on a stone bench.”

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on TLC.

90 Day Brandan Admits He's Been Sleeping on a Stone Bench After Wanting to Escape Mary