Linda Evangelista Re-entering Modeling World Revealed Cover British Vogue After Fat-Freezing Trauma

Linda Evangelista Re-entering Modeling World Revealed Cover British Vogue After Fat-Freezing Trauma

90's Top supermodel, Linda Evangelista, 57, back to limelight again after being vanished from the screen for five years due to a CoolSculpting accident that left her body "brutally disfigured."

British Vogue's September issue put her on cover story which was published on Thursday. she gaining her confidence back and re-entering the modeling industry, she said,

"I miss my work so much, but honestly, what can I do? It isn't going to be easy," 

Linda Evangelista Re-entering Modeling World Revealed Cover British Vogue After Fat-Freezing Trauma

"You're not going to see me in a swimsuit, that's for sure, It's going to be difficult to find jobs with things protruding from me; without retouching, or squeezing into things, or taping things or compressing or tricking…," 

"That's not my jaw and neck in real life — and I can't walk around with tape and elastics everywhere," "gently drew her face, jaw and neck back with tape and elastics" for the images, which were photographed by Steven Meisel).

"Also, all my insecurities are taken care of in these pictures, so I got to do what I love to do," 

Linda Evangelista Re-entering Modeling World Revealed Cover British Vogue After Fat-Freezing Trauma

"If I had known side effects may include losing your livelihood and you'll end up so depressed that you hate yourself… I wouldn't have taken that risk."

"Bring it on. I just want to be here to see it all. I'm not done, I want to see Augie turn into a man," 

"I should not be a burden to my child, He shouldn't have to be supporting me. That's not his job."

"It is very important for me to raise him knowing that he is beautiful and knowing that everyone is beautiful, It's so messed up that I truly believe that except it doesn't pertain to me."

Linda Evangelista Re-entering Modeling World Revealed Cover British Vogue After Fat-Freezing Trauma

From 2015 to 2016, Evangelista participated in seven CoolSculpting fat-freezing sessions which goes wrong for her as the result was a diagnosis of paradoxical adipose hyperplasia (PAH), a rare side effect that affects less than 1 percent of CoolSculpting patients.

In 2021, she went public revealing that she was also filing a lawsuit against Zeltiq Aesthetics the parent company of CoolSculpting on her Instagram.

One month ago she posted on Instagram that 

"I'm pleased to have settled the CoolSculpting case"


See the full feature in the September issue of British Vogue available via digital download and on newsstands from Tuesday, August 23.

Evangelista thanks the Cover British Vogue while posting amazing photographs on her Instagram,

"Thank you to the entire team, crew, and assistants on set & behind the scenes that helped create this beautiful story & made this moment so special."