Salma Hayek Praise Angelina Jolie As A Best Director in "Without Blood"

Salma Hayek Praise Angelina Jolie As A Best Director in Without Blood

The Oscar-nominated Frida actress, Salma Hayek, 55, praise her pal Angelina Jolie, 47, for her work as director in the upcoming drama "Without Blood", she said,

"probably the best director I've ever worked with. And I worked with some pretty good ones."
"I've always loved her as a director, but I think this might be her best, or one of the best." 
"It was a tough film to do. And then somehow, it was a joy to suffer so much [because]...she was shockingly good."
"He was saying to me, 'This is the hardest thing, like the most intense project I've ever done in my life, with the highest level of complexity.' And I said, 'I'm so glad you say that… me, too.'"
"There's always hesitation: Am I putting my friendship in jeopardy right now? And wow, I have a whole other level of respect [for her]."
"I thought about it, but we were about to shoot, I'm going to get her next, I promise you."

Salma Hayek Praise Angelina Jolie As A Best Director in Without Blood

Jolie has directed five feature films including the famous World War II.

The release date is not scheduled for "Without Blood" which is based on the 2002 novel by Alessandro Barrico. 

According to a press release from the movie's production company, Fremantle,

"An unforgettable fable set in the aftermath of an unidentified conflict, it explores universal truths about war, trauma, memory, and healing,"