Jana Kramer Struggled with 'Thought of Another Woman Raising My Child' amid Mike Caussin Split

After a troublesome split from Mike Caussin, Jana Kramer is going through the ups and downs of co-nurturing.


The country vocalist shares child Jace Joseph, who will turn 4 one month from now, and little girl Jolie Rae, 6, with her ex. The pair split in April after almost six years of marriage.

Jana Kramer Struggled with 'Thought of Another Woman Raising My Child' amid Mike Caussin Split

Showing up on Facebook Watch series Red Casual conversation in a discussion about harmful pardoning, Kramer framed the historical backdrop of her ex's betrayals, which she guarantees date back to the earliest days of their relationship.


While talking about why she consistently pardoned and remained in the relationship, she noted something holding her back was injury from her own folks' separation. "I came from a messed up family, and my entire thing was, 'I don't believe that my kids should experience childhood in a wrecked house.' "


"I despised Christmas since I needed to isolate Christmas and that was distressing," she made sense of. "I need my children under my one rooftop."


"Also, the prospect of another lady bringing up my kid, it was like, 'It won't work out.' "


Kramer said she became angry of the circumstance she was in, reviewing thinking, "You don't get to do what you did and remove my kid from me."


"I turned out to be huge mother bear," she reviewed, later pondering where she's at today and taking note of, "I know we're both in better circumstances. Be that as it may, I contemplate this year ... my children won't awaken at my home Christmas day. That one will hurt."


"That is the point at which I get like, that is just a tad ridiculous. You removed my fantasy as well, of what I needed for my family," she said. "That is somewhat unreasonable."


Kramer added, "Even now, as long as we don't discuss us and our relationship, we're perfect."


"In any case, how discourteous is that however, that they make separated from individuals co-parent?" she asked, to which Jada Pinkett Smith, Adrienne Banfield Norris and visitor have Sheree Zampino all giggled.


"You understand what I mean? We got separated for an explanation," she added.


At the point when Zampino noticed that she and ex Will Smith "are preferable as co-guardians over we were at a couple," Kramer gestured, adding, "that is the way it's turning out to accompany me and my ex."


In a profound Instagram post reporting their separation in April 2021, Kramer composed that it was "time" for herself and Caussin, 35, to head out in a different direction following six years of marriage. A source told Individuals at the time the split was because of Caussin's disloyalty.


Their separation was concluded last July and Kramer shared the news on her Instagram, composing that she was "requiring a moment to reflect" after she got the call.