Is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looking “too thin” at London Fashion Week?



As you may remember, I ended up enjoying the summer publicity tour for Transformers: Dark of the Moon, mostly because I liked Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s fashion show. She wore some okay dresses, some showgirl dresses, but there were also a few game-changing styles that made me think that Rosie has the potential to be one of the most stylish English girls out there. So… these are photos of Rosie during London Fashion Week, all from the past few days. The black velvet dress is my favorite - I love it, I would love to own it, and I think it’s Tom Ford. She wore it to honor Tom Ford, that why I think that’s the designer ID. The other outfits are Burberry, and they’re lovely too, although I’m not wild about the white.





Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.