'90 Day' Debbie Still No Longer Interested in Oussama in Final Season

'90 Day' Debbie Still No Longer Interested in Oussama in Final Season

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way stars Debbie and Oussama also split as Debbie fled Morocco from her 43-years-younger ex. but Oussama sees his relationship as pathway to getting a U.S. visa. Debbie appeared on final season with heartbroken and confused but she stood her ground after Oussama admit that he no longer lover her.

Nicole Sherbiny who was most forthright about the American-Moroccan exes' complicated love story.

"I'm sure that he love-bombed the s--- out of her before she ever went to Morocco, Then all of a sudden he changes everything? But I've had that happen — believe me. She thought he accepted her, who she is, and then she gets there and he changed everything."

Gabe's point of view is quiet different,

"I'm a fan of Oussama, I think he loves her so much, and I feel like Debbie loves him. I don't think he's using her for a Visa at all because why did he say that he wants her to go back and marry the next time she comes? I feel like he's genuine. She could be using him to live in Morocco, but nobody acknowledges that, But I think Oussama, he messed up. She could have gave you the life that you think you could have had in the United States."

The segment featuring Debbie and Oussama concluded with a confrontation between Oussama and Debbie's overprotective, police officer son, Julien. During virtual attendance, Julien said to Oussama,

"I'm a cop. I can sniff out bulls--- miles away, You're the biggest bulls---ter I've ever seen in my entire life. You're lucky my mom even gave you a second of her life. Go to the dentist and get yourself fixed up. Trying to use people, coming over here for green cards. Quit preying on elderly women that look like they're vulnerable. Get a job!"

Oussama confirmed he wouldn't be looking for a job because his true passion and said,

"OK, dog, I will die for my dream"

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way airs Sundays at 8 p.m. ET on TLC.

'90 Day' Debbie Still No Longer Interested in Oussama in Final Season