'90 Day' Nicole Don't Trust Mahmoud After Found Texting Other Girls with Cute Emojis

'90 Day' Nicole Don't Trust Mahmoud After Found Texting Other Girls with Cute Emojis

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way's Nicole Sherbiny decided to air out all her issues with husband Mahmoud Sherbiny before their move from Egypt to the U.S in the season finale as they committed to put their past mistakes behind them. Nicole said,

"I'm hoping that you can be a little less of a dictator, I'm not asking for much, just a little less. Maybe even in the summer I wear a shirt that would be to there."

Nicole admitted there were times when she'd thought about booking a flight and leaving him behind, which she admitted was "probably not, like, the best thing to do when we're having a fight." Then she she turned it on him.

Nicole: "But you wanna talk about what you do?"

Mahmoud: "What I do? Just leave the room?" 

Nicole: "Or go have little chats with girls in other countries."

'90 Day' Nicole Don't Trust Mahmoud After Found Texting Other Girls with Cute Emojis

In a separate confessional, Nicole revealed she'd unlocked Mahmoud's phone after he stormed off following a recent fight.

"I took the liberty of looking at his phone, which is total invasion of privacy but I did find some chats from a couple of girls. It had started as there were some TVs and she was clearly trying to sell these TVs to Mahmoud. And Mahmoud thought that she was being nice or something and so he decides he's going to chat her up, He shouldn't be asking somebody who's selling TVs to him their age and, like, what they're doing and sending cute little emojis. I think that's weird."

And though the conversation went no farther, Mahmoud admitted the exchange was "stupid." Nicole acknowledged,

"One thing that I appreciated was that you admitted that you crossed a line, I mean, I'm just going to move on because it was just ridiculous. It could be worse, right? Like, you could really cross some lines and it was a mistake."

Mahmoud said "Yeah, I did a mistake and I'm sorry about that." Nicole Replied,

"OK, but let this just be your warning, you know — don't do that anymore, please. Thank you, and I need to work on things too 'cause I don't want all of this junk to go with us because it's not healthy and we can't move forward to do anything."

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way airs Sundays at 8 p.m. ET on TLC.

'90 Day' Nicole Don't Trust Mahmoud After Found Texting Other Girls with Cute Emojis