Michael Fassbender promotes ‘Shame’ in Spain: methy, sexy or meh?



I’m trying not to be negative about these new Michael Fassbender photos, where My Fassbender is in San Sebastian, Spain, promoting Shame at the San Sebastian Film Festival. I’m trying not to be negative when the first think that pops into my head is “Methy at the Beach”. And my second thought is, “Damn, I would bang the hell out of that methhead right at the shore line, in front of beachgoers, film critics and whoever else wanted to film it for posterity.” At the end of the day, any new photo of the Fassbender is going to be a good day, no matter if he looks crackie or not. For the record, I don’t think he’s actually crackie - I just think he photographs that way in candids sometimes, especially when he’s wearing sunglasses. Michael without sunglasses (sexy, artistic bon vivant):










Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.