Nolan Neal - former 'America’s Got Talent' and 'The Voice' contestant's cause of death revealed

A reason for death for Nolan Neal, a previous "America Has Ability" and "The Voice" challenger, has been uncovered.

Nolan Neal - former 'America’s Got Talent' and 'The Voice' contestant's cause of death revealed

The Davidson District Clinical Analyst's office in Nashville affirmed to Fox News Computerized that Neal's reason for death was "intense joined drug poisonousness."


The way of his demise was administered a mishap.


"The Voice" affirmed Neal's passing on Twitter in July.


"We are crushed by the death of Nolan Neal," its assertion started.

"His staggering ability will constantly be recollected. Our sincerest compassion goes out to his loved ones during this time."


Dylan Seals, Neal's cousin, affirmed the star's passing in a proclamation to Individuals in July, saying the performer "eventually capitulated to his fight with substance misuse."


Neal was open about his battle with substance maltreatment in a meeting with WBIR in 2020.


"I recollect that I got spotless in 2010 — May 15 — sought help. Remained clean," he said at that point.


"I joined the musical gang Block. They were tied in with drinking and celebrating. This isn't their shortcoming. I had concluded I needed to drink like a typical individual. I attempted to typical and fit in. I went to a bar and requesting a beverage. I attempted to conceal it. I claimed to be typical. I was simply deceiving myself, letting myself know that I had some control over it."

Neal conceded he "became lost" while contending on "The Voice" and kept on drinking at the end of the day found a way that worked for him to stay sober.


"I tracked down joy by helping other people in recuperation," he said. "I figured out how to be content without the things I thought fulfilled me previously."


Neal featured on "The Voice" during season 10 out of 2016. His presentation of Incubus' melody "Drive" landed him a spot in Adam Levine's group, yet he was at last killed from the opposition.


In 2020, Neal contended on "America Has Ability's" fifteenth season. He tried out with his tune "Lost" however was ultimately wiped out by the adjudicators in the quarterfinals.