Kim Kardashian's 30,000 Fashion Archive Pieces in Her Warehouse

Kim Kardashian the SKIMS mogul, 41, shared a glimpse of her fashion warehouse where around 30,000 pieces of fashion archives which she collected in last 15 years. She confessed,

Kim Kardashian's 30,000 Fashion Archive Pieces in Her Warehouse

Kim Kardashian's 30,000 Fashion Archive Pieces in Her Warehouse


"I'm on this really fun journey of just trying to figure out what my new fashion era's gonna be. I'm just hoping, honestly, to find a little bit of inspo today, because I have so much stuff and I've had so many different fashion eras, I love seeing all this stuff, so I just wanna see where I've been and where I wanna go.When it comes to my style, I've always had Kanye there as like this crutch to teach me so much about fashion.