Sharna Burgess Is The Food For "Food Coma" Zane

Sharna Burgess Is The Food For "Food Coma" Zane

The baby boy Zane of the hot couple Sharna Burgess and Brian Austin Green cute in his sleep at Mom.

Sharna shared a photo of his son on her Instagram account this time a colored photo revealing his cute face and wrote a caption,

"Food Coma… Zane obviously," 

"Cos I'm the food."

"I don’t yet have words that can do this justice. I know I look at him and well up with tears at how cracked wide open my heart is and how deeply and unconditionally"

"I love him. "

"I know I’ll never be the same again, ever. I realize I never knew love of this kind or capacity existed and it’s beautifully overwhelming to process. "

"I now wholeheartedly understand everything my mum has ever said to me about a mothers love being unlike any other. You know, that whole “ you’ll understand when you have kids” thing parents say when they are fussing over you. I get it now. "

"I will love him and worry about him until my last breath and beyond."

"Heaven is a place on Earth, and i found it."

Nearly a week ago she delivered Zane with Green, their first baby together. She revealed his cute face after a week, earlier she only shared a black and white photo closeup of holding index finger of his father.