Khloé Kardashian Feels Wounded and on My Own in Heated Argument with Kris Jenner You're Spiraling

Khloé Kardashian Feels Wounded and on My Own in Heated Argument with Kris Jenner You're Spiraling

Tensions are hitting an all-time high between Khloé Kardashian and Kris Jenner.

During Thursday’s episode of The Kardashians, the pair got into a heated argument about Kris’ managerial skills and shortcomings, particularly when it comes to Khloé’s professional life.

The discussion happened after Kris, 67, suggested that Khloé, 39, launch a podcast for her “next chapter” of life. “She’s so funny and so smart and so articulate, and she’s so great with people. And I thought, ‘Wow, I would love to listen to Khloé’s point of view on so many different things,” Kris said in a confessional.

Khloé responded by reminding her mom she has to “weigh out risk versus reward,” and used an example involving her stepdad, Caitlyn Jenner, who publicly came out as transgender in 2015.

“Let’s just say I’m talking about Caitlyn and I accidentally say ‘Bruce’ for a second,” Khloé reasoned. “I would know it’s an innocent mistake. It wouldn’t be with malice intent. That little thing that seems so innocent, I could be annihilated for.”

Khloé Kardashian Feels Wounded and on My Own in Heated Argument with Kris Jenner You're Spiraling

Kris acknowledged her daughter’s feelings regarding fear, but urged Khloé to “get over” it by tapping into her confidence instead. In turn, Khloé insisted that she couldn’t take on new projects because she doesn’t have a management team and would be overwhelmed by her growing list of responsibilities.

“You are only there until the contract is signed and then you dissipate until you want to bring me a next contract,” she told her mom, later adding, “I don’t have a middle man to go to… you have no idea how I don’t sleep, how I can’t do any of the things that I should be doing because I’m trying to fix the f — -ups.”

“I have no team, no support. Before I take on another project, I need to fix the 20 that are so f — -ed up and I don’t know how to even do that, and you don’t know how to do that, because if you did, it would’ve been fixed by now and it’s not,” she added.

Khloé then revealed her biggest frustration with her mom, saying, “There’s not a lot of follow-through after something is done. And this is me talking to you as my manager.”

Khloé Kardashian Feels Wounded and on My Own in Heated Argument with Kris Jenner You're Spiraling

In a confessional, Khloé added: “Her and I are very similar in that we like to control things and we like to do everything ourselves, and it’s not a knock on her, but there’s no possible way she can do everything on her own and have everyone feel like they’re equally taken care of.”

The Good American founder continued to emphasize her point by telling her mom that if she takes on multiple clients, she is required to “fulfill their multiple needs.” She added, “You don’t give enough to each one cause you physically can’t.”

Kris claimed that was “not fair” and insisted she would “build a team” around Khloé. But Khloé said she didn’t “trust that” because she’s never seen that happen with any of her previous endeavors and claimed the lines often get blurred as Kris balances being her mom and manager.

“I never feel like there’s people looking out for me, I have to do it all on my own in every single category and job I have,” she said, adding in a confessional, “There’s issues that I have had with my manager, not my mom… And when I try to address those issues, I get a lot of push back and it’s always a guilt trip thing that a mom would do, and those lines get really blurred.”

She also noted that she “doesn’t have faith” in Kris’ vision of her future podcast, as her momager chimed in, “You’re disappointed in my performance and I feel terrible about that. I wanna find the thing that makes you happy. That’s my job.”

Khloé Kardashian Feels Wounded and on My Own in Heated Argument with Kris Jenner You're Spiraling

As the two went back and forth arguing about their different perspectives, Khloé kept trying to make her feelings heard until she hit a breaking point and exploded.

“I think you’re missing the whole [point],” she said. “I’m not gonna continue the conversation and I’m not talking to this bulls — — that you keep trying. I’m never f — -ing heard, we put a Band-Aid over a bullet hole and she likes to patronize me… it’s all bulls — -. I’m so turned off from all of this.”

In response, Kris hit back: “You don’t even understand what I’m saying. You’re just somewhere else, you’re spiraling.”

As Khloé grew angrier and questioned who actually cared about her “wounds”, Kris told her daughter: “Calm down, Khloé. It’s festering into all these other things, it’s not healthy for you, babe.”

In a confessional, Khloé opened up about their on-camera conflict and wondered “if my mom fully understands everything thats happening in my life.”

“I don’t have a lot of expectations, I guess,” she said. “Without expectations, you don’t get hurt with anything. I think I’ve had so many expectations for so many years and they’ve always fallen short, so it’s easier to not expect anything and just be grateful for what you get. Maybe it’s a defense mechanism, I have no idea, but it’s what serves me better.”

In her own confessional, Kris said of their fight: “I don’t like to see Khloé upset. I’m very solution-based, so when I let somebody down or disappoint somebody… I want to fix it and I want to find a way to make Khloé happy.”

Back in their conversation, Kris finally reasoned with Khloé, telling her not to do a podcast if it isn’t “in your heart.” She added, “I want you to do something that’s in your heart.”

In a final moment of the episode, Khloé simply stated: “I don’t have a lot of things in my heart, in general, these days.”

New episodes of The Kardashians drop every Thursday at 12 a.m. ET on Hulu.

Khloé Kardashian Feels Wounded and on My Own in Heated Argument with Kris Jenner You're Spiraling