Chase Wright Was Supposed to Play the Lead Role in Music Video for 'Hurt No More'

The initial time Pursue Wright heard "Hurt No More," the last part of the melody wasn't even wrapped up.


"I was playing a show this previous year in North Carolina and ["Hurt No More co-writer] Taylor Phillips lives there, so he wound up emerging and we were simply draping out discussing melodies he was chipping away at," says Wright, 26, during a new meeting with Individuals, only a short time before the arrival of his new single.

Chase Wright Was Supposed to Play the Lead Role in Music Video for 'Hurt No More'

"When I heard what he had, it seemed like a hit. I beseeched him to allow me to compose the last part of the tune with him."


Subsequent to getting the gift of individual co-scholars Kane Brown, Jeremy Bussey and Ben Johnson, Phillips gave Wright the thumbs up, and the two at last composed the final part of the tune in a little more than 30 minutes over speakerphone.


However at that point it came time to movie a music video — and the Indiana local didn't know precisely exact thing course it ought to take.


"I kind of written down a few speedy notes and sent it off to my group, however at that point they said they figured it would be smart to contact a few chiefs and see what their contemplations were," jokes Wright, who delivered his presentation collection Entwined a year ago. "The person we wound up going with sent back his treatment and it was precisely exact thing I said."


The now-completed music video for "Hurt No More," debuting solely on Individuals, incorporates a storyline with a fairly astonishing turn toward the end.


"I recall the chief initially believing that [the couple in the video] would embrace toward the end, yet I didn't think it was an embracing second," notes Wright of the video treatment, which follows a couple through the length of their relationship, from start to finish and all the highs and in the middle between. "It simply didn't feel right."


Wright ought to be aware since he, as well, has survived a comparable separation.


"While I'm composing tunes, I attempt to be motivated by something genuine to me and ideally genuine to others as well," says Wright. "I went through a separation in the past where in a real sense as she was leaving, I got together her stuff in a container and gave it to her. Thus, I needed [the music video] to envelop the realness of that toward the end."


And keeping in mind that Nashville-region entertainers were acquired to take on the main jobs in the music video, the attractive vocalist/lyricist from the Midwest might have unquestionably pulled it off as well.


"That was the first arrangement, for me to be the male lead and afterward we'd get a female entertainer," relates Wright, who has previously dazzled through tracks, for example, "Lying with You" "Wish You'd Miss Me" and "For what reason Might It at any point Be Finished." "Yet I'm not an entertainer and I feel like it would diminish the story. Since I'm singing the tune doesn't mean the melody must be about me fundamentally."


He giggles as he adds, "I would've burned through everyone's time since it was absolutely impossible that I would have been remotely close however great as that entertainer seemed to be!"


In any case, Wright actually had a tremendous impact in the production of the video, down to probably the littlest subtleties.


"We put Busch Light jars all over the place," he says. "We weren't going to get Bud Light, you know? We needed to show that this person was harming."


Wright rushes to specify that he personally isn't, as he's "in a blissful relationship now."


"There were times when it was truly difficult for me to give up," says Wright, who as of late was named a "Thruway Find" by SiriusXM, continuing in the strides of past beneficiaries, for example, Luke Brushes, Maren Morris and Dan + Shay. "I would tolerate things that I likely shouldn't, and I would allow myself to go through things that I presumably shouldn't on the grounds that I would have rather not relinquished a person or thing. In any case, I think I've developed from that point forward. This is simply me, growing up and continuing on and tracking down a solid relationship."


A subject could possibly make it into Wright's future music.


"Being exceptionally blissful most certainly gives me motivation," he finishes up. "I've pondered it. On the off chance that I wasn't in the relationship that I'm in now, I feel like I would simply be setting up a similar first account once more. It's providing me with an entirely different rush of motivation and is showing me a side of myself that I haven't seen previously."